Re: [OM] PMA Las Vegas, Feb 3-6

Subject: Re: [OM] PMA Las Vegas, Feb 3-6
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 07:59:38 -0800
Hi Mike,

===We will be staying at the Las Vegas Hilton under the name of George
Burnette.=====

An assumed name eh?
Will you be at the spy camera booth?

====Messages can be left there and we can set up a meeting for lunch and
talk.====

There is an eclectic collection of OM listers here in Vegas.
It may be the OM capital of the U.S.
As far as I know we don't play blackjack__but we do eat. :-)
Give me a call when you are available and I will try to contact
the others for lunch or dinner.  Perhaps an evening cuppa.
I personally have no reason to attend the show except to
harass the Oly people, so I will pass on that.

Charlie Loeven
(702) 228-4038

PS: I am never sure of my hours.