RE: [OM] [OT] Cabin Fever, Winter and the OM-1n

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] Cabin Fever, Winter and the OM-1n
From: "Ron Spolarich" <caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 19:53:28 -0500
The more I look at this the more I like it!  As it loaded on my monitor I
thought it was in B&W.  I like the subtle color of the fence and bridge.
The framing is very good as well.  Lots of sharp detail in this image.  BTW:
We've been looking for this bridge for sometime.  We'll be by to bring it
back to good ole New England!

RonS