[OM] Toronto OM-4T prices

Subject: [OM] Toronto OM-4T prices
From: George Conklin <gconklin@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 20:55:31 -0800
A week ago I was in Toronto for some meetings and braved the cold to visit that fair city's camera row (places like Henry's and Alt) as they were three blocks from the hotel.

Alt had at least two OM-4Ts in around 8+ condition on sale at $507 CDN. I was mainly looking for an Oly zoom and not much to be found. A number of fixed focal length lenses were in the store cases.

Oh, yeah, with the present exchange multiply the $ CDN prices by .7 to get $ US.

  George in Berkeley (where it is a good bit warmer)