Re: [OM] Toronto OM-4T prices

Subject: Re: [OM] Toronto OM-4T prices
From: George Conklin <gconklin@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 11:31:20 -0800
And a P.S. A salesman at Alt told me he had recently sold a new OM4-T to a Canadian federal agency, forestry or something like that. It cost around $2,000 CDN.

I have two phone numbers for ALT, 416-484-6440 and 416-484-6440. I also have a vague memory from prior visits of someone referring to an incoming 800 line call as being from the U.S. At least I think it was Alt.

 G.