RE: [OM]Stuff I've found

Subject: RE: [OM]Stuff I've found
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 21:34:03 -0500
As luck would have it, no.  I often travel through Columbus (which is why I
can to Col. Camera and Midwest so often), but only to the outskirts
(northern) of Cincinnati.
Hope I can concentrate more on photography this spring.  I get up to Toledo
too, want to get to the Lake Erie Bird Sanctuary with my Novoflex!

Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx

At 02:45 2/3/00 , Brian wrote:
>Stopped in Columbus Camera today to do some shopping for list members.

Do you ever go through Cincinnati?  If you do and spend the night there,
take your camera.  Go downtown to the Omni Netherlands hotel after dark.
Go into the hotel part, take the elevator to the 29th floor and look out