[OM] FS: OM-1[n]/OM-2[n] Odds and Ends Accessories

Subject: [OM] FS: OM-1[n]/OM-2[n] Odds and Ends Accessories
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2000 00:16:46 +0000
Went to the local camera store and went looking through some of the odds
and ends left over from when they carried OM-1[n],2[n] bodies.  Found a few
things I needed along with a few things I don't, but someone on the list
might want, so I snapped them up.  All are new in the original box, but
have been opened by others looking for odds and ends.  Prices are U.S.
dollars and don't include shipping which will be added "at actual cost."
Contact me off-list about them.

a.  Qty 1:  TTL Auto Connector Type 3  $22.00
    (box and instructions but missing plastic bag)

b.  Qty 2:  M.IN-FOCUS Trigger Cord  $7.50 each

c.  Qty 1:  Accessory Shoe 2  $22.00
    (box and instructions, but missing plastic bag and
     black plastic tab that slides into the hot shoe
     when it's not in use)

They also had a brand new, in the box, "never-ready" case for an OM-PC.  I
didn't snag it because I didn't recall anyone on the list having one.  In
addition, they had the nose for an OM-PC case, but not the bottom, also
brand new; no box.  If anyone is interested in either the complete case or
just the nose I will see what I can get them for.  Again contact me
off-list about them.

-- John