Re: [OM] OM3 and OM4

Subject: Re: [OM] OM3 and OM4
From: "Dirk and Carla Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2000 09:39:51 +0000
I just joined the list.  I have an OM-1n and an OM-2s.  I used to use them
constantly in the mid to late 80's, when I was in school in college and law
school in Boston.  Neither camera has been used in about 8 years.  My wife
wanted an auto everything camera.  Recently, however, I've started using the
OM's again and will probably sell the Canon EOS on e-Bay soon.  Now I just
have to find a way to put a darkroom somewhere in the house.

Welcome!

When I was using the OM's, I had always thought about buying the OM-3 and
OM-4, but could never justify the expense.  Other than the ability to do
multi-spot metering, what advantages do these models offer, if any, over the
OM-1 and OM-2s?  Also, what different models of OM-3 and OM-4 are available?

There's a bunch of info at:
 http://www.veluwen.demon.nl/om-sif.htm
 http://brashear.phys.appstate.edu/lhawkins/photo/photo.shtml

Be seeing you.