[OM] OM in another great movie

Subject: [OM] OM in another great movie
From: Phillip Franklin <pfranklin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2000 02:21:31 -0800
Marc & others

Mark  it's a coincidence that you made this post.  I just saw an OM-1 in a very
good movie.
It was "The Boys from Brazil"  with Gregory Peck and Laurence Olivier playing
the leading
roles. Gregory Peck was the villain this time. The OM-1 scene comes toward the
end.  I
certainly don't want to give the ending away to those who have not scene this
movie. I think
it was made in the mid 1970's and probably was a very significant movie back
then.  I
happened to catch on the digital TV's  Mystery Channel.  I'm sure it's
available on home
video.  If you are fans of OM's in the movies and really want see some great
acting and a
very realistic but bizarre modern classic, I would put this one on your must
see list.