[OM] Other systems

Subject: [OM] Other systems
From: John Pendley <jpendley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2000 11:21:45 -0500
Hello, Everyone,
Here goes heresy.  When I go to Gary's tests, I get nothing when I click
of "Competing Camera Manufacturer Lenses."  I suppose he hasn't finished
that part.  From time to time, someone will mention N*k*n or C*n*n.  Who
generally makes the best glass?  It's probably a matter of one being
better at some lenses and the other at others.  But in general, does one
have the upper hand?  I ask, because, sometimes AF (EF), fancy flash
capabilities, etc. are nice.  Hope I don't get thrown off the list for
this.
John