RE: [OM] OM3 & Tokina 300mm FS

Subject: RE: [OM] OM3 & Tokina 300mm FS
From: "Buddy Walters" <IRBWalters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 10:48:33 -0800
Tom,
I've been out of town the last 2 weeks, so I missed your asking price for
your OM3 & 300 Tokina.
I'm surprised you still have them.  What was your original asking price?
What are you down to now since it is obvious no one has met your original
asking price.

By the way, I will keep the Cold weather battery holder #1 for the OM2 you
sent me instead of the Battery holder #3 for the Oly 3 & 4 series that was
in your photos.  While this is not the one I wanted and thought I was
getting, I think I can still make it work by replacing my OM3 bottom plate
with an OM2 bottom plate.

Thanks for the offer to return the holder, but I do think in the future you
should double check what you are selling, and that it is exactly what is in
your photos.
Buddy