Re: [OM] Q: Bounce Grip 2 batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] Q: Bounce Grip 2 batteries
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2000 22:31:10 +0000
At 23:02 2/6/00 , Joel Wilcox wrote:
>You and John Lind are too clever for me. You should have asked if had put
>the batteries in the correct way. Thanks to both of you for assuming I'm
>not a bozo, but now you know.
>
>Yours truly, blushing on the frozen prairie,

Joel,
Just so you won't feel alone, my masterpiece lunar eclipse photos prove the
Earth really does rotate.  The Moon moved across the sky much faster than I
had imagined:
  http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/johnlind/eclipse/lunareclipse.html

If only I had used a much faster shutter speed <sigh>.  With a Physics
degree there's *no* excuse.  I could have calculated its angular velocity
so easily or looked it up in the Astronomical Almanac gathering dust on my
bookshelf.  Oh well, there will be another opportunity in three or four years.

-- John
blushing in the frozen heartland
(and it's not frostbite)