[OM] Re: Mysterious OM-4 on ebay

Subject: [OM] Re: Mysterious OM-4 on ebay
From: "SAMUEL MORALES" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 00:54:08 -0600
I am perplexed about the seller of the OM-4's on ebay.  I bid on the OM-4
without really knowing who the guys was.  Thanks for everyone who gave the
heads up on this guy. Someone else made a higher bid and I backed off.

I asked why he stiffed Mike and he did not reply.  He sent an attached pic
of about 8 OM-4's grouped together that he was selling on ebay.

Needless to say I did not bid anymore.

Thanks, Sam...