RE: [OM] Lens tests - can I help?

Subject: RE: [OM] Lens tests - can I help?
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 19:05:26 -0600
Today I became the lucky possessor of a Zuiko 16/3.5 fisheye, and a good
part of the afternoon and evening was spent acquainting myself with it,
using the OM4 with Velvia and the OM1 with TCN400. What a way to view the
world!

It was lots of fun, but a bit hairy too. It is sooo easy to forget about
that protruding front element and put a big fat greasy finger on it - a
couple of near misses today but it escaped unharmed.

Which brings me to a question. It has the special deep lens cap that comes
with it, but its just a friction fit over the front of the barrel, and with
my example there isn't much friction holding it on. Anyone have a better
solution for protecting the lens while it is on the camera?

Thanks,
Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx