Re: [OM] Finally went and played with the free 75-150 Zuiko

Subject: Re: [OM] Finally went and played with the free 75-150 Zuiko
From: "Michael P. Dodson" <mdodson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 21:35:06 -0500
>Yesterday my Fiancee' (Lena) and I went to spend the day walking around
>Point Lobos (a nature photographer's paradise made famous by Ed Weston
>just south of Carmel, CA). This is a special area for us becuase I
>proposed to her on the top of Whaler's Knoll so we try to get back as
>often as we can on days we have freedom from the kids.

Mike,

Thanks for bringing back some wonderful memories.  In the days before OMs
 (I was saving my pennies for a Nikon F) I lived at the Presidio of
Monterey for a year.  I took the usual cliche pictures, but managed to
get some keepers on Cannery Row.  I still have the negatives and promise
myself that some day I'll run them through the scanner to see if they are
as fine as I remember.

Michael Dodson