Re: [OM] OM rave in older book

Subject: Re: [OM] OM rave in older book
From: "Dirk Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 08:22:25 EST
>For a class assignment, I'm to do a photo-essay, describe a "place" of
my
>choice using photos and only photos. So I'm doing AK Smiley library
here
>(more info later). To help me out with ideas, picked up _Architectural
>Photography_ by Jeff Dean (1981)

You may want to pick up a book on photojournalism also. In describing a
"place" such as a library, you can't forget the people that work there
and those that use it. You'll probably have to do some available light
photography of people inside the place as well as those entering and
leaving it. I don't think using flash inside a library would be very
polite or even allowed.

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright