RE: [OM] 50mm f1.4 lens

Subject: RE: [OM] 50mm f1.4 lens
From: "Dirk Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 08:40:33 EST
>I have a copy of a Modern Photography test from June 1987 of the OM4T
and
>Zuiko 50/1.4 S/N 1140088 (so of the latest formulation).

I'm starting to get really confused by all of these test results. I
have no idea anymore whether the Zuiko 50/1.4 is better/equal/worse
than the Nikon, Canon or Leica versions. I've run spreadsheets and
graphed the results until my eyes turned bloodshot.

I need to go take some pictures and forget about all this test data.
The data is interferring with my artistic vision, what little there is
of it anyway......

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright