RE: [OM] Boston area

Subject: RE: [OM] Boston area
From: Wayne Shumaker <wayne@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 11:50:46 -0500
At 10:45 PM 2/7/2000 +0100, Marc wrote:
>anybody else from this city, I'll be there for some days at the end of
>march...
>If there is some "Zuikoholic" for an "international meeting"...

I live near Boston and I know there are others. Unfortunately there are
no good OM hunting grounds here. I've occasionally found something at
Hunt's Photo. I think most camera dealers in the area have discovered
that eBay is their best bet for selling olympus equipment. Once I
picked up a champagne OM-4T at Hunt's at a good price. It had a label
attached inside indicating that its original owner was some medical
outfit. It was in excellent shape. Naturally I walked out with it.
Haven't seen anything since.

I live in Hopkinton. If you were here here on April 17th, you could
catch the Boston marathon, which starts in Hopkinton.

Wayne
Hopkinton, MA