Re: [OM] Copying slides

Subject: Re: [OM] Copying slides
From: lgriffin@xxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 12:14:53 -0800
Jan,
        I thought there might be a chance for using the slide copier, not
knowing
any better. Now I know. Eventually I'll get a scanner just for slides, unless
there is an equivalent alternative, so haven't seen it. btw if I had learned in
class what information I've picked up on this list I would not let my Nikormat
go.

Thanks,
Larry