[OM] A few things for sale

Subject: [OM] A few things for sale
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 22:28:26 -0600
In case anyone is interested, I have updated my web page, added some items
I'll sell and added a few things onto Ebay, including a nice OM-1MD Chrome
body. I'm having the worst time deciding what to sell and really wanting to
keep it all.  All thoughts of selling the 300 f/4.5 and the 18 f/3.5 seem to
have vanished now that they are in my hot little hands.  I do have a nice
OM-4T (Champagne) that I'm willing to sell, so if anyone is interested, mail
me offlist.

On a more appropriate Olympus note, I had a chance to go to the beach over
the weekend and took my OM-2S with the 35-70 f/4 with me. My first real
chance to use the 2S.  I ended up using it like my 2, rather than in program
mode, but that's ok.  I'm not sure of the time I'll want program mode, but
when I do.... I needed to travel light, so that was the only thing I took.
Tough to do, but an ok decision in the end. I was going to take the 4T, but
sand and surf suggested a less expensive alternative.  I took what I hope
are some nice ocean shots with overlap in hopes that I can stitch a nice
panorama together, so we'll see how that works out.  I'll post a link to it
once I get it done (is that appropriate here)?

Thanks to all. I am really enjoying this list and learning a lot.

Tom
tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.scales.tzo.com/olympus/
ebay:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&us
erid=tscales&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25