Re: [OM] slander

Subject: Re: [OM] slander
From: "Samuel Morales" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 00:54:09 -0600
Joseph, Intentional means: the act of doing it on purpose or deliberately or
planned.

So before you disagree, you need to rethink it.  Lets assume a Newspaper
receives a tip , that a certain high profile citizen committed a very
serious crime. (however the report was false) and they ran the story without
verifying it.  This citizen is fired from his job and ex-communicated from
the city.

Was the newspapers act intentional, perhaps not, but it was a deliberate
act.  Deliberate means to carefully way.  Well I thought my source was
reliable and that is why I printed the story.  Sorry, doesn't cut it.  Your
liable!

Is this a camera club site or Basic Law 101?  How did we get on this subject
anyway?

Sam...