Re: [OM] Benelux meeting

Subject: Re: [OM] Benelux meeting
From: wiliam.wagenaar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 11:41:15 +0100

Chris Barker wrote:
-----
>Sounds like a (approximate) date then for South Limburg.
>
>Chris
-----
Hello Chris, Mark, Frank.

Please keep me informed on the meeting. Having met Frank and Chris before I like
the idea of a meeting with even more zuiks. I am not sure however if I can
attend.

Keep in mind that August is far from autumn in these regions. To see the limburg
summer (as opposed to the indian summer) one has to wait till october. Still the
colors of the trees are not as spectacular as in the northern US and Canada.

Wiliam Wagenaar
Middelburg, the Netherlands