RE: [OM] How many aperture blades on 50/2 macro?

Subject: RE: [OM] How many aperture blades on 50/2 macro?
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 10:42:04 -0500
FWIW, I count 11 blades on the M-Summicron 90/2 Apo. I'd be surprised if the Elmarit-M has many more, probably less. 15 blades is a LOT. I wouldn't expect to see that many on anything short of the bigger longer lenses like a 180/2 or larger which are SLR lenses.

BTW, the Zuiko 90/2 Macro has 9 blades.

Skip