Re: [OM] A few things for sale

Subject: Re: [OM] A few things for sale
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 12:43:42 -0600
I have to believe that the OM-2, OM-2S in auto mode and even the 4/4T work
similarly.  I'm sure the electronics improved over time, but my old 2MD has
been wonderful for 20 years.

Write me off list if you really want another body.  I have a wide selection.
I think my 4T is sold, but I'll have a 4 coming back from CLA and I have
several nice OM-1MD and also a 2S (and a 10 and a G) that I'd sell for the
right price.

Tom