RE: [OM] Re: Giles

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: Giles
From: Smoliga Nick Contr AEDC/SVT <Nick.Smoliga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 17:08:08 -0600
What! What! Fear of government on the OM list??!?!?! That's as nutty as
"selling" and canceling over and over and over again on eBay. You're
starting to sound like those aging revolutionaries who wrote the US
Constitution, or Alan Keyes....

Nicholas Smoliga
1103 Avenue B, MS-1400
Arnold AFB, TN 37389-1400