RE: [OM]More toys, doodads and goodies

Subject: RE: [OM]More toys, doodads and goodies
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 18:40:48 -0500
Same info w/pricing, called the store today (2/9)
Found the following goodies:
Quantity        Description
                        Price
  1.    4               Metal Hood for 50/1.4, 50/1.8, 35/2.8, 3 boxed
                        $5.00
  2.    3               Shoe 4, 1 boxed, 2 used with usual non-serious cracks
(2 of these
$10.00 for used, boxed is sold
are likely spoken for from previous correspondence)
  3.    1               Battery Holder 1 for M.18v, boxed
                        $10.00
  4.    3               Rear Lens Cap, 2 boxed
                $3.95
  5.    7               Front Lens Cap 55mm, 3 boxed
                        $2.50
  6.    1               7mm Extension Tube, boxed
                        SOLD
  7.    6               Flat braid shoulder strap, boxed  This is the nylon
one, ~1/2 inch
Didn't ask, my guess is $5.95
wide throughout entire length, no Olympus name on strap.
  8.    4               OM-F In-Focus Cord, all boxed
                        $?
  9.    1               Non-Olympus manufactured, Reverse Mounting Adapter for
49mm lens,
Likely sold
boxed.  Manufacturer name not found. Great for Macro and 50/1.8.
10.     1               -5 diopter
                        All diopters $5.00
11.     1               -3 diopter
12.     1               -2 diopter
13.     2               -1 diopter
14.     1               +1 diopter
15      2               M Grip Cord, boxed
                        $10
16.     3               XA4 Macro Flash Adapter, boxed

If interested in any of these goodies, let me know.  I can get them from the
store if there is interest.  Some items I got without hesitation (Shoe 4, M
Grip Cord).
Most of the items did not have prices on boxes, my guess is that stickers
fell off long ago.
If you want stuff from store on your own, contact:
Foto-Center, Inc.
6167 Mayfield Road
Mayfield Hts. OH 44124
(440) 449-1727
No web-site, no email address.

Ask for Mark or Tom.  I've known these guys for ~30 years.  They are as
honest as the day is long.  I've known Mark since he was in diapers and I
sold products to his mom and dad.  A true mom and pop store!
Brian P. Huber
Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx