Re: [OM] 2gabe watch continues

Subject: Re: [OM] 2gabe watch continues
From: Morgan Sparks <msparks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 19:53:40 -0500
Wayne wrote:

> can somebody explain what this person is trying to
> accomplish.  Why would he continue to cancel these auctions early ?  Does he
> want to sell, or is he just playing games ?

Why don't we just give "2gabe" a gift subscription to this list?  Not
only will he get the smattering of ugly remarks directed at him
firsthand---he'll also suffer through a withering daily barrage of 100+
posts on subjects like extension tubes, Oprah civil suits, Clinton
jokes, SUV threads, plus queries on aperture blades, mirror wobble,
curtain jerk, and single vs. multi-coating.  It's enough to bring any
'net offender to his knees.

And. . . . with his spelling skills I think it'll be difficult--or
impossible--for him to un-subscribe! :)

Morgan Sparks

P.S. If there is such a thing as curtain jerk I'd like to hear about it.