Re: [OM] Benelux meeting: date/place

Subject: Re: [OM] Benelux meeting: date/place
From: Chris Barker <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 06:59:43 +0000

The original idea, from Chris Barker, was to meet later this year,
after his moving house in August.

That's right, blame me.

I am afraid it was me who started mentioning 'the autumn', having in
mind somewhere between Sep 1 and Nov 30.

I agree that reserving a date might be sensible.

How about:
 time  - the weekend of October 7/8?
 place - somewhere between Liège, Aachen and Maastricht?

As with Volkhart, earlier or later would do me better. In October I plan to complete my airline pilot's licence groundschool exams - including a 2 week course in the UK.

Chris

~~~~~ ><>
Chris Barker
mailto:cmib@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx