[OM] RE: OLYEU-meeting was: EGENEGB mtg (was Benelux meeting etc...)

Subject: [OM] RE: OLYEU-meeting was: EGENEGB mtg (was Benelux meeting etc...)
From: Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 19:14:15 +0100
Cc: "'Chris '" <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Volkhart '" <kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Hans '" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Marc '" <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Wiliam '" <wiliam.wagenaar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi,

>I have attached a small mailing list of adresses known to me.
>Please add your own if you want to be on it too.

Maybe Erwin Voogt and/or Daan Kalmeijer and/or Jan de Jager want to join too
(I didn't see their names on your list)?

I myself so far have no plans yet for then, and principally spoken I'd like
to join too. So, for now I'll just remain in a read-only mode to see what
date is most convenient for you (as for me it will probably not matter
much). Then, when the decided date comes round, I should be able to see
whether I can or can't join in...

Cheerio!
Olafo