Re: [OM] How many aperture blades on 50/2 macro?

Subject: Re: [OM] How many aperture blades on 50/2 macro?
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 18:23:56 +0000
We nominate John H as tester and we supply him with someones 100mm f2.8,
say Simon's.   John then disassembles it puts in a triangular aperture
fashioned from thin copper, brass or whatever then he takes some test pics
 of subjects with plenty of foreground to background transition.

Then John does the whole thing again for square, pentagonal, hexagonal,
septilateral, octagonal and round apertures.

Then we send the set of slides round to interested list-whatnots and they
then compile a report and submit it to the list.

;-)

Giles