[OM] Anyone heard of a Tamron 70 - 350 f4.5 Adaptall?

Subject: [OM] Anyone heard of a Tamron 70 - 350 f4.5 Adaptall?
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 15:56:40 -0800
I just got one cheap and will run some test rolls to see if it will work
for me or not. External cosmetic condition is ugly but glass looks
really good. (In other words a typical sports photographer's lens
;-)...) It is an Adaptall I mount so it is pre-SP series but is new
enough to have their BBAR multicoating. Nothing listed on the 3rd party
lens cult classics site and Robert Monaghan tells me has nothing listed
either so I thought I would toss it out here to my Olympus friends and
see if anyone has heard of it. Might be a good user...we'll see. Seems
kinda obscure. TIA for your thoughts.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
www.motorsportvisions.com