Re: [OM] which 50 for interior architecture?

Subject: Re: [OM] which 50 for interior architecture?
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 00:13:18 +0000
I was sort of joking.  Any of them are good and will proabably do a great
job.  You asked which one so I named one - for no other reason than it was
one of the choices.  Thats the trouble with choices - making them.

Choose the 1.4 - easier to focus in dim light.
Choose the macro - flat field, sounds impressive.
Choose the 1.8 - cheap to replace if it gets damaged and will seem
impressive if the results are great because it is seemingly plain.

Giles