[OM] SR44 battries in Indonesia

Subject: [OM] SR44 battries in Indonesia
From: "John Biccum" <biccum@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 23:44:10 -0800
Cc: "Olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>I >have a problem obtaining silver oxide batteries in >Indonesia. Alkaline
batteries abound but I've never seen >silver oxide here. I get someone to
send me some SR44 >occasionally from the UK.

The SR44 is the standard battery used in Mitutoyo electronic measuring
equipment: calipers, micrometers, and bore gages.  I know that Mitutoyo
sells these products in Indonesia and I know that I only get about 1 month
of life from the two SR44s in my boregages.  So it follows that the
industrial suppliers that sell Mitutoyo metrology products in Indonesia
sell lots of SR44 batteries.  Maybe you should be looking at industrial
suppliers rather that photo suppliers?