Re: [OM] ADITL <-> OLTE/ZAST ---> TOMPC

Subject: Re: [OM] ADITL <-> OLTE/ZAST ---> TOMPC
From: John Pendley <jpendley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 10:51:09 -0500
Hello, All.  I'm new at this (I've got a flatbed scanner, but I don't even know
how to use the software or upload a picture).  I joined the group just in time
follow the last ADITL.  "Challenge" certainly does have a competitive
implication, but if a winner of the last one was ever declared, I missed it.
Did
I?  If there was no winner, then "exhibition" would be more accurate.   (Not
"exhibit," please, since it's a verb.)
John