[OM] Fwd: Olympus PEN FT 'travel kit' for trade ( An IPO for OM listmemb

Subject: [OM] Fwd: Olympus PEN FT 'travel kit' for trade ( An IPO for OM listmembers)
From: "Rick Beckrich" <RBeckric@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 13:39:31 -0500
Stop me if I'm out of line, but...

When I mentioned this half-frame SLR in an earlier post, there seem to be some
interest... so before E-Baying, I'd like to give 1st shot to our list.  Please
contact me off-list to get detailed descriptions and pictures. (Sorry, won't be
able to respond  to any queries until Tuesday 2/15.)

All of this gear, except the Tele, were purchased new by me.
All look good & Everything (even the TTL meter) works!

PEN-FT w/F Zuiko 38/1.8 and a  E Zuiko 100/3.5, plus PEN-F 3- close-up ring
set, 2X Tele-converter (Vivitar), OM slip-on acc. shoe (rare?), cases for
camera, Tele & acc. No lens caps.

Don't want your money! Will trade as a lot (only) for the most interesting OM
equipment offer, not necessarily the most $ value. Here's your chance to unload
that 2000, or 1 or 2n plus whatever for this fine little travel companion. IMHO
this camera is the peak of the evolution in it's class.
I always felt it's success prompted the OM. Historical assumptions aside, it's
slick to carry under
a jacket, or up a North Cascade trail and most importantly, it takes great
pictures.

By Tuesday 2/22, I'll either post the "winner's" name, or say "Thanks, but no
thanks", OK?

Rick Beckrich in Alexandria, VA - USA

rbeckri@xxxxxxxxxxxx   or   toon-man@xxxxxxxxxx
When I mentioned this half-frame SLR in an earlier post, there seem to be some
interest... so before E-Baying, I'd like to give 1st shot to our list.  Please
contact me off-list to get detailed descriptions and pictures. (Sorry, won't be
able to respond  to any queries until Tuesday 2/15.)

All of this gear, except the Tele, were purchased new by me.
Used, but not ever abused, they all look good & Everything (even the TTL meter)
[...]

--- End Message ---