Re: [OM] Fwd: Olympus PEN FT 'travel kit' for trade ( An IPO for OM list

Subject: Re: [OM] Fwd: Olympus PEN FT 'travel kit' for trade ( An IPO for OM listmembers)
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 19:43:58 -0600
I'm guessing this means me (yes, the Zuikoholic), but I can resist.  I think
the Pen FT is interesting, but....

Believe it or not, I'm trying to slow down....a little.  I hope.

My challenge is that I just got another new toy (yes, I like toys), a Palm
VII, the wireless one.  And you see, you can do ebay bids on it.  Just what
I needed.  An easier way to bid.

Tom