Re: [OM] OM2SP

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2SP
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 10:12:53 +0000
The manual for mine says 1 minute with an exposure meter range of -5EV to
18.

The 4Ti manual says - hmmmm - that's weird - 1 minute via auto exposure
and 4 via spot metering.  It also omits the minus sign from the EV ranges
for the respective modes which again seems out of whack.

-5 - 19 for Auto and 0 - 19 for spot.

This data is the same in the Factory repair manual, except they remember
the minus signs.

Now why can you measure the exposure to 4 min with an EV range of only 0
and yet only measure an exposure of 1 min with an EV of -5 ?

The spacemen are on page 116 of the 4Ti manual in the text describing the
1-12 screen "Then bring the spacemen into focus"

Imagine what we could see with a 2-12 !

Giles