[OM] Lurker Needs Help From UK Members

Subject: [OM] Lurker Needs Help From UK Members
From: "Pete" <pete.bligh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 12:33:30 -0800
Hi all you zuiko's

I've been lurking on the side now for about 6 months and have found the list
and info extremely useful, but now i'me in need of help from the UK
contingent.

Can I ask you all to keep an eye open for stolen equipment (please see list
below) as I was burgled last Saturday mostly photo equip.

MAKE            MODEL                           SERIAL
DESCRIPTION

Olympus OM2N Black                      Not Known
35mm SLR
Olympus Winder 2                        Not Known
Olympus 75/150                  482902                          Zoom Lens
Olympus CON4                            N/A
TTL Flash Connector (Mounted to camera)
Olympus BG2                             N/A
Flash Bounce Grip       (Taken without camera bracket)
Olympus T32                             N/A
TTL Flash Head
Olympus Eye Cup 1                       N/A

Kodak           DC265   Not Known               Awaiting Reg From Kodak
Digital Zoom Camera
                32 Meg Picture Card     N/A
RAM Pack

Bronica         ETRSI   7357338         MF Body                         Slight
Hairline Mark on Frensal Screen
Zenzanon        PE 75mm                 7522194                         Std Lens
Bronica Viewfinder E            N/A                                     Prism
Viewfinder
Bronica Pro-Shade E                     N/A
Pro Lens Hood

Metz            45 CL-4                 302742                          Ni-Cad
Flash Unit       (Taken without camera bracket)
Metz            45 CL-4                 N/A
Spare Ni-Cad Batt Pack
Metz            Etrs/SQ-Ai                      N/A
        Bronica/Metz TTL Adaptor

Centon  Ali Camera Case         N/A

Compac  LTE Elite 4/40C         CNT75MB1C
Note-Pad PC

Hoyo            62mm Circ Pol Filter    N/A
Lens Filter
Hoyo            62mm U/V Filter         N/A
Lens Filter
Hoyo            62mm Skylight Filter    N/A
Lens Filter

Olympus Pearlcorder S5721               Not Known
Dictaphone

Luckily they didn't open the cupboard door with my treasured collection of
OM lenses and the OM2SP in there so I still have some gear left to carry on
with for now.

Pete Bligh
Reading UK
pete.bligh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx