Re: [OM] lurker emerges w/ questions

Subject: Re: [OM] lurker emerges w/ questions
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 10:26:28 -0500
Does the flash ready light go on when the flash is out of the camera shoe?
If so, the camera shoe is dhorted.   Sometimes you can clear this up by
removing shoe and blowing the larger hole out with compressed air.

John
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Ln.  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com