Re: [OM] Value of an OM-3Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] Value of an OM-3Ti
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 08:24:22 -0800
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

...  My challenge is that I'm not positive of what
the 3Ti is worth... that makes the 3Ti $795,
which seems steep.

I didn't see the condition mentioned. If it is in great condition, I'd say it's easily worth $795.

I got a "like new, in box" one as part of a larger purchase, marketed it heavily on the Internet, and eventually sold it to a list member for $1,000. It was absolutely flawless, and had only had a few rolls through it, so I feel that "brackets" the top end.

On the other end, I've seen "bargain" ones at KEH priced at $695. Granted, that's a dealer price, but I think that pretty well brackets the low end.

: Jan Steinman <mailto:Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
: Bytesmiths <http://www.bytesmiths.com>