Re: [OM] attn Gary Reese

Subject: Re: [OM] attn Gary Reese
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 09:35:55 -0800
Acer writes:

<< Sorry, the last post I had from you, the email address
<PCACala@xxxxxxx>
does not exist--or so said the error msg I got when emailing. >>

That changed late in December due to a crazy decision by young AOL
managers to pull the plug on the long-term e-mail names used by over
10,000 AOL volunteers.  We lost our identies and hierarcial status in
one fell swoop.  They lost me as a SysOp of 6 years running  :-)  The
new e-mail name is in the header to this and all my other messages in
the List.

<< You had posted a list of Olympus promotional things (caps, keychains,
etc): still have 'em? >>

I still have two OM keychains, as the result of eBay deadbeat bidders,
plus two tire guage keychains, plus the lighter. Moon get first dib,
Acer has second dibs. Everyone gets 100ff previous prices, whatever
they were.

I also have 2 new in box Olympus rubber lens hoods for the 35mm f/2.8,
50mm f/1.8 and 50mm f/1.4 They also seem to work with the 50mm f/1.2 - I
don't know what the difference is there. $10 each.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV