Re: [OM] Ended early

Subject: Re: [OM] Ended early
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 13:33:01 -0600
Unfortunately, they only tell you the auction number and the item
description.  It's frustrating. By the time they email you, they've deleted
the auction so you can't go look at the seller.  Now, there was another
email from a list-er saying it was him, so I guess so.

But, he'll be back with another name by the time you get this.

Tom