Re: [OM] OM Equipment in Boston Area

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Equipment in Boston Area
From: Jeffrey E Bellin <jeffbellin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 23:34:01 EST
Hi,

Just thought I'd put my two cents in about Newtonville Camera here in
Boston.
They're about a half mile from me so I do get there pretty often.
Unfortunately there is really very little in the case that's Olympus. The
last I looked there was a champaign  4T for I think $600 but I'm not
really sure. At a quick glance it looked to be in very nice condition. If
anyone is interested I'd be glad to take a look for them. They're really
the only camera store around here which is about 20 minutes from
downtown. Personally I don't think it is worth the trip. I'd have a much
better time wandering down Bromfield Street which is right in the center
of Boston at Park Street Station where there are a number of little hole
in the wall camera shops. When I was a kid that was where all of them
used to be but the real estate prices have probably forced some of them
out.

Jeff Bellin
Newton, MA