Re: [OM] Did I do a dumb thing?

Subject: Re: [OM] Did I do a dumb thing?
From: Volkhart Baumgaertner <kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 14:16:32 +0100
Yo Doris,

on Sat, 12 Feb 2000 20:43:21 -0500 (EST), you wrote:

>  Where do you live, Volkhart ? One strategy that worked well for me
>was to place ads at the bulletin boards at various colleges nearby
>that have photography classes.

I live near Bamberg, in Frankonia (which is in northern Bavaria), about 35
miles north of Nuremberg. The education system is different over here, no
colleges, just universities, and there's nothing like undergraduate schools.
I'm not even sure whether you can study photograpy at university level at
all (possibly at univesities that offer studies in art). So, unfortunately,
your method won't work over here. So far, I found most of my best OM-deals
on the WWW.

MtFbwy,
Volkhart

--