Re: [OM] Unofficial Olympus Gallery: New submissions and additions toex

Subject: Re: [OM] Unofficial Olympus Gallery: New submissions and additions toexisting submissions
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 15:27:57 -0500

Gary Edwards wrote:

> Garth,  thanks again for your effort.

I sure second that.  A major effort on Garth's part.  BTW, currently I
live in North Carolina.

> Greg, you make daytime lightning sound easy.  Not fair.

Don't *blame* me.  I just pointed the OM 1 and put the needle in the
middle.  Didn't know enough then to bracket or compensate for varying
conditions - except snow ;-).

The spider worked because of the bounce card on the T32 that Doris
suggested, and the TTL in the OM4T.  I don't have a reverse mount so was
hand holding the lens stopped down.  But thanks anyway.

I have to also thank Joel for his help with scans.

Gregg (a teacher learning from this list) Iverson