Re: [OM] Lens hoods--100F2.0 and others?

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens hoods--100F2.0 and others?
From: "Woodruff" <swaool@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 18:11:05 -0500
Alex:

You might look around for the metal screw-on hood from a Minolta MC 100mm
f2.5; it's also got a 55mm thread.  I've seen them listed separately on
Ebay.  I'm holding one right now in my hot little hand.  It measures almost
exactly 2" (50mm) long and 2.75" (70mm) in diameter, and would certainly
work on the Zuiko 100mm f2.0.  I'm not interested in selling it, as I still
have the Minolta 100mm f2.5 it belongs to, which is actually a damn good
lens! (Nomex donned)

Sincerely,

Mike Woodruff