Re: [OM] a new OM4

Subject: Re: [OM] a new OM4
From: "Per Nordenberg" <per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 12:28:10 +0100
----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas Heide Clausen" <thomas.clausen@xxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2000 3:54 AM

> Hiya Gary et. al.,
>
> Contrary to many, I almost exclusively use the spot-metering
> features. As mentioned before, I prefer the OM2s/p, which per default
> does one spot-metering when in manual mode.

Actually it does not just "one spotmetering". This mode is active (i.e. light is
metered in the spot circle) as long as the shutter release is depressed halfways
(assuming spot/manual exposure mode have been selected of course). In other
words:
this is REAL TIME spot metering (as opposed to the normal way of having a single
fixed spot reading when a spot button is depressed).

Per Nordenberg

--
To look into the eyes of the wolf is to look into ones' soul.