[OM] ........... a new OM4 ..........

Subject: [OM] ........... a new OM4 ..........
From: "claire" <clairetm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 20:30:31 +0800

Dear friends
Giles......... wrote.....
>It really is an ergonomicly brilliant system.

YES., YES, YES, YES ,YES, YES YES., YES, YES, YES ,YES, YES YES., YES, YES,
YES ,YES, YES YES., YES, YES, YES ,YES, YES YES., YES, YES, YES ,YES, YES
YES., YES, YES, YES ,YES, YES ..........

I AGREE, I AGREE, I AGREE, I AGREE......

That's what I have been trying to tell everybody ........ somehow, few pple
seem to realize this....... or want to admit it....... sigh.......

anyone who brackets a lot will immediately find the OM-4Ti an extremely
logical answer  to this practice of bracketing.......

Like the discovery of velcro....

Wonder why other camera makers didn't follow suit... I know they have spot
metering, but only one...... at least 3 will cover almost all
situations....... (which makes me still wonder why Oly provided 8 !!! )

Sorry to be so exaggerating.....
Peace
TMLee