Re: [OM] OM Bellows with T-10 Ring Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Bellows with T-10 Ring Flash
From: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 13:46:03 +0100
Cc: Phillip Franklin <pfranklin@xxxxxxxx>
Hi Phillip

My bellows definitely have a 49mm thread on the rear side of the
frontal standard. They are mainly meant for use with the 50mm standard
lenses....

See also

http://www.veluwen.demon.nl/om-sif/macrophotogroup/auto_bellows.htm

where you can read, among other things:
.... Lenses with a filter thread of 55mm need a 55->49mm adapter
ring.....

which makes me think that a 49mm thread must be present...

Frank.