Re: [OM] [OT]: OM-4 JPEG Files

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT]: OM-4 JPEG Files
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 17:59:48 +0000
At 17:01 2/15/00 , Paul Schings wrote:
>I'm looking for some good quality scanned images of an OM-4 or OM-4Ti,
>showing front/back/top/bottom views. If I have to I will take some shots of
>my own OM-4, but it's a little rough around the edges and I'd rather have
>images of a clean one. If anyone has anything like this, or knows where I
>can get them, it would be greatly appreciated.

Paul,
Feel free to download the OM-4 with 50/1.2 Zuiko JPEG image of its front
off of the area on my web site regarding the OM system:
  http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/johnlind/olympus/olympusframe.html

If you are using Netscape, right click on the image and you should get a
dialog box.  One of the options near the bottom of the list is "Save image
as" and select that.  Another dialog will come up giving you a choice of
where to save it on your machine.  The image is rather small (150 x 100
pixels) and increasing its size will very likely degrade it.  If you would
like a bigger version of it, then email me off-list and I'll send a larger
one.  Sorry, don't have back, sides, top or bottom; just the front you see
there.  Also, someone either removed or painted over quite expertly the
"OM-4" that usually shows in white ink on the front.  Otherwise it's a very
good example with zero brassing or scratches.

-- John