RE: [OM] OM4 on Ebay

Subject: RE: [OM] OM4 on Ebay
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 14:59:41 -0800
William G. writes:

<< eBay shows this user [akalo] as being created on 13 Feb 2000 and now
suspended. >>

That user had the same phone number as eBay user: dahab24q@xxxxxxx  who
was shill bidding on aaasd and 2gabe as their only eBay bidding
activity.

Joel asks if this eBay "bad apple" watching is relevant to the OM List.
I say "for sure" - we are acting as informed members of a community of
Olympus OM System buyers and sellers and are collectively tring to keep
trading ethical and safe. And doing so quite successfully, if I may add.

BTW, 2gabe has a reputation among the Chicago area camera dealers.  Ask
your favorite dealer about it, if interested.  Since postings from this
list are searchable, I'm not going to pass along opinions.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV